• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba, Nala and more Fifi

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Just topped simba and nala's hay box up and this is what they have been doing for the last half hour... they do everything together! :lol:
Haybox1.jpg

haybox2.jpg

I cleaned out Fif's pen and used the pen as a barrier at the door so that all 3 could smell each other better without being tooo close.. so Nala has spent most of the day doing this.. (she's also done alot of weeing and pooing in this spot :roll: )
Letmein.jpg

Do you think she's saying let me in to kill her or let me in i wanna play? :?

And here is the little girlie herself.. the beautiful Fifi. She's had a lovely time running around the room at top speed. Gave her some food so i could get some pics of her sitting still :D Still only managed to get 3 that werent blurry tho.. she's so lively!

munching.jpg

munching2.jpg

and my favourite one of her
closeup-1.jpg

You can see how small she is compared to the rabbit bowl :wink:

They're all beautiful! I do love lionheads... :love:

I am looking forward to see what our white fluffies are going to look like when they are grown up as they sometimes get fluffier or sometimes lose their long hair altogether... :?

Well i have my fingers crossed my little Fifi gets fluffier and fluffier! :wink: :lol: I hoped and hoped Simba would keep his baby fluff and now look what i got :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
Well i have my fingers crossed my little Fifi gets fluffier and fluffier! :wink: :lol: I hoped and hoped Simba would keep his baby fluff and now look what i got :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, I'd like Alaska to stay just how he is as well as I love his funky hairdo... :lol:

Yeah me too! He has a cool hairdo :D We'll all keep our fingers crossed. Wonder when we will know.. dont think simba's fur stopped growing til he was about a year old but its hard to remember

Yes, Magic's fur (also a long haired lionhead) had his proper fur at about 1 year old I think. A few more months to go then... :lol:

LurcherGirl said:
Yes, Magic's fur (also a long haired lionhead) had his proper fur at about 1 year old I think. A few more months to go then... :lol:
Yeah.. ages! :lol:
Does Alaska look a bit nethie/pole-ish? Fifi has a really pointy face with her eyes bulging out the sides :?

awwwww how totally sweet, keep the piccies coming! hasn't simba been to sniff Fif yet?

i swear Simba and Nala's heads have fused! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does Alaska look a bit nethie/pole-ish? Fifi has a really pointy face with her eyes bulging out the sides
I don't think so... :oops: I don't think he has a particularly pointy, but rather a really soft, but cheeky face. :)

awwwww! how adorable! :love: the only problem is, you only have 3 slippers :shock: I think you need one more to have a complete set :D

BirdieBun said:
awwwww how totally sweet, keep the piccies coming! hasn't simba been to sniff Fif yet?

Yup he has. They have both had a sniff through the bars. Nala seems the most interested spending ages watching her but she comes nearby theres alot of grunting, think its getting less from Nala now tho and mostly from Fifi. Simba just had a sniff then chased Nala so think he's turned into horney boy again :roll: :D

Back