• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jovi and Ellie

Dan

Young Bun
Unfortunatly jovi was PTS just over a week ago due to a bad case of fly strike :cry: She had a hard life before we got her but I like to think we did everything for her we could.

Click here pics of Ellie and Jovi (never got a chance to introduce them)

Hi Dan.. sorry to hear about little Jovi :( I hope you and Ellie are doing ok. Your pics are a bit small :wink: but they both looks like cute Lops :D

Very beautiful buns! :love:
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about Jovi :( I know how you feel, the same thing happened with my James 2 months ago :cry: :cry:
Binky free Jovi xx

Some of them were taken with my mobile camera, in the moment type things but the rest should blow up to a good size if you click on them.

(or do you mean my signature pictures? Updated my post for the link to the proper gallery)

Should also point out that rather nasty pink carpet is gone and the hallway is carpeted, although it was funny to watch him slide around when he saw his lunch coming.

Back