• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepsi & Pepper...

pepsi

Alpha Buck
I only have one photo of them together, because Pepper is normaly to busy chasing Pepsi to have there piccies done together :roll:
But with a few dandelions i managed to get a snap :D Pepsi had eaten hers and is now eyeing up Peppers, they snatch food from eachothers mouth :shock:
Together.jpg

Pepper in the garden before they were bonded, i think he thinks he's in the shade :lol:
Shade.jpg

Pepsi "Honestly i have not got a double chin :oops: "
chin.jpg

You can see she still has a bald patch from when she was spayed :shock:
It was so hot that day and i lifted up the tarpauling to see her rolled over-how cute :D

Thank you, they are both so adorable, its so lovely that they now have eachother..........and im sure Pepsi will agree with me once Peppers humping stage is over :lol:

its so excitin, cant wait to see them laying grooming eachother :D
I havent got the internet at home, so when i put them in the bedroom together and Pepper was chasing Pepsi trying to hump her and her face :shock: i wish i'd taken your number from you to just ring and say HEEEEEEEEELP! :lol: :lol: (Thats if you wouldnt of minded :oops: )
At one point Pepsi shot up my radiator to try and get away :( , but i can see Pepper is gradually calming down, and now when he ignores her she goes over to him :D . They were alot better when i put them in the run :D .

Back