• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a secret!! Photos added as promised

Adele

Warren Veteran
..its a fluffy one :wink: does that give you any clues :?: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The secret is on her way to me later this week, thanks to some wonderful friends who know how much I have missed Milton my Beautiful Angora, who died suddenly a few months ago :(
.....I am sooooooo excited........ :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michele said:
I know!!!!!

No hints though!!!

I knows you know :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: Michele you are an absolute angel providing a rabbit taxi service to bring our new baby home::D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks so very much :D :D :D
Lots of love
XX

Diddeen said:
Well i can guess :wink: Look forward to seeing some pics of your furry babe :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You can guess can you Chris :p wonder why that is then :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: us Bunny Mummys are so predictable at times arent we :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Furry Babe has a name lined up to.....wait for it,.....
after the Mountain in Hawaii where they have the famous observatory....Mauna Kea :)
With a posh name like that, all Mauna needs now is a crown. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I am starting a 'We Want Piccies Chant' already!!!
I think her name is lovely too!!
:D :D :D :D

Janex

Diddeen said:
oh wow very posh name.. What colour is she/he?

:D Mauna is a sable grey Angora :p :p :p :D :D :D :D
And about 3 months old, so still a youngster :wink: :D
Thank you for your lovely comments, and I will post photos as soon as she arrives....which could be as early as Thursday :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The sooner the better really, else I will be pacing with excitement :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veronica said:
Yay!!! I'm soooo excited for you hunny:D Can't wait to see piccies :D :D :D

aaawwwww thanks Veronica, and everyone else :D :D :D :D
I cannot believe Mauna is on her way, have to keep pinching myself :oops: :lol: :lol: What am I like :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back