• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candle Vigil

Me, I'll be there.

I'll be online after the event, as my family will think I'm crazy if I sit down stairs with all my candles burning

I'll be there - with two candles lit, one to represent each of the bunnies who were lost to the the bridge this month and the second in memory of my three bunnies who have all gone to the bridge over the last 8 years - Firstly Jessica my first ever bunny and then Saskia, a soft white fluffy bun and then Chloe whose passing had a real impact on my family, esp my dad.

Im working til 9pm but i'll be thinking of you all. Not sure i can light candles in my flat.. might set off the smoke detectors anyways.. spose i could stick em on my windowsill maybe if im in the next time

I'll be there. I'm going to light a white candle to represent purity and a black one to represent Anubis, the Egyptian God of the Dead - he assists in safe passage in the afterlife, so I figured it'd be an appropriate representation.

I'll take a couple of pictures too so everyone will know I've been thinking of them.

AMETHYST

Will include Hilda..died in my arms about 45 minutes ago :cry: ..see "our hard to home buns" in in need section :( I'll never get used to losing an animal however many pass through here

I'll definitely be there, remembering all the buns who have passed this month... and I'll be lighting a candle for my James who passed in May :)

I'll be at the pub with Dave but I'm taking a Candle and a lighter with me and Don't care what anyone thinks or says! :D ( just hope I don't burn the pub down :shock: )

I will be lighting my candles and thinking of you all who have lost a special furry friend... we all know the sadness you are feeling.

Bojangles and I will be sitting by our lighted candle thinking about Poppy who was with us for too short a time and also remembering Mosschops who passed 2 months ago. We will also be sending our love to everyone who has lost a loved bunny or other whether recently or less recently. I'm sure Thursday will be a time where lots of us can remember all the four foots that have padded into our lives and left imprints in our hearts.

Louise and Bojangles

I am going to buy a special candle today. I will be thinking of all who have lost a beloved Bun. In some cases several bunnies :cry:

Janex

Back