• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

freeadds brighton anyone can help?

the 2nd one is a breeder have seen these buns advertised before and has a website for the stud which quite often has free..past their breeding, buns on it :(

honeybunny said:
the 2nd one is a breeeder have seen these buns advertised before and has a website for the stud which quite often has free..past their breeding, buns on it :(

they still need a home jil! :D

honeybunny said:
I know but sad as the "supply" from that place will not stop :(

i wouldnt take them if they were for sale but when there are free they are better being rehomed through us that taken for more breeding purposes or even worse, i think if there advertsiing them for free they are always gonna be able to "get rid" and still continue to breed, better we neuter than they move else where to be breed again..

if you had seen the sad/discusting sight i saw the other day jil :shock: :twisted: :evil: , well at the moment i am inclined to take any in that bloody situation :roll: :roll:

I emailed the one in Brighton this morning and suggested this forum if they couldnt rehome them.
I would always help with transport to a resuce but no-one is very near me in Brighton - I expect that poor bun I posted about a couple of weeks ago is still in the pet shop where he has lived for a whole year :(

loulouembers said:
I emailed the one in Brighton this morning and suggested this forum if they couldnt rehome them.
I would always help with transport to a resuce but no-one is very near me in Brighton - I expect that poor bun I posted about a couple of weeks ago is still in the pet shop where he has lived for a whole year :(

i am only a couple of hours i think tops, if you could get them somewherer close to herer
i got a bunny from a rescue in brighton, have you tried them? its sarah who runs www.petrescue.co.uk

If you want to speak to the 5yr old owners in Brighton I will collect them if we can make a plan to get them to Briar Patch via Spacegirl.
I can take as far as M25. I would join at Junction 7 so if junction 6 or 5 would help then let me know. It would have to be in school time though as 3 children in the car would be h.e.l.l.

Louisa

loulouembers said:
If you want to speak to the 5yr old owners in Brighton I will collect them if we can make a plan to get them to Briar Patch via Spacegirl.
I can take as far as M25. I would join at Junction 7 so if junction 6 or 5 would help then let me know. It would have to be in school time though as 3 children in the car would be h.e.l.l.

Louisa

i can meet you at any of them junctions :D can you contact them for me and arrange collection?

Oh. . . . TAVISTOCK :lol: Hmmm, that's about four and a half hours from me .. . er maybe not :lol: Would REALLY love that blue dutch though . .

Spacegirl said:
Oh. . . . TAVISTOCK :lol: Hmmm, that's about four and a half hours from me .. . er maybe not :lol: Would REALLY love that blue dutch though . .

hi hun think it leistershire way but could be wrong!

No, its in Devon - miles away. Maybe just as well I can get near that rabbit though cause look what happened when I picked up Gis :lol:

Back