• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Bunny thread

pixie

Warren Scout
Just wondered if anyone else here has Giant Bunnies and can we see some pics ???
I have two will post pics of them when i get my recent ones uploaded.I would love to see other photo's from members on here who have Giants too!

Here's my French lop Storm :D

stormystretch.jpg

sparklefairy said:
Here's my French lop Storm :D

stormystretch.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great photo.. it looks like storm is saying.. i am a huge bunny.. look! :D what fab fluffy legs :D

Here's a couple of my Frenchie Smurf. He's currently residing at Kay's in Bolton til we get his shed sorted and get back from holiday. He was only 12 weeks old when these pics were taken, so he's still got a fair bit of growing to do! :lol:

Picture237.jpg

I love the size of his ears in this pic :D
Picture239.jpg

I have a Giant French lop and a British Giant. I will go and find the pics of them. I also have the sister to Fairy Angel's french lop she is called Jasmine Amir Khan (don't ask).Phill as the other sister (Scarlet) and as just recently got a New Zealand White.

Victoria Meldrew is now at The Bridge :cry:
She was a very grumpy (hence the name :roll: ) French Lop. I would be grumpy too if my first 2 years of life had been spent as a breeding machine :cry:
I think the time she spent here went some way to heal her as she was a swwet girl in the end :D

Picture010.jpg

Janex

Here are a couple of piccies of my Continental Giant x French Lop called Lancelot. He is 1 year old.

Here he is as an 8 week old baby:
Lancelot_0805.jpg

And here he is was about three months ago... he is even bigger now, but I haven't got any very recent pictures. Might take some tonight for you.

Lancelot_0106_2.jpg

Lancelot_0106_3.jpg

Lancelot will soon be joined by another giant bunny, a French Lop which I will be adopting from GBH within the next two or three weeks.

Vera

Lurcher girl...I remember that photo...it was good to realise the actual size in your "bozy"

All lovely photos :love:

Huge!!

My god he's HUUGE Lurcher girl. Totally gorgeous tho! I can see why large rabbits need special care - I don't know if I'd be able to lift him :) , he's lovely.

oh i have two British Giants, two Contis, 1 french lop, 1 papillion x, 1 new zealand. and a large german! :lol:

sparklefairy said:
bunnylove said:
oh i have two British Giants, two Contis, 1 french lop, 1 papillion x, 1 new zealand. and a large german! :lol:

picies pllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssseee!!! :D :D :D

ok well i dont have any of the contis but will get some later!

but i have the rest!

skye my frenchie

colchesterzoo010.jpg

thelma

bondingpictures13april2006003.jpg

hagrid and hermi my BGs

itmustbelove.jpg

bertie my NZ

bertie1.jpg

and panda as a baby (pap x)

panda13oct05.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Oh Eve, Whos the bun that Panda's with in the last photo?! All gorgeous Bunnies, reviving my longing for a frenchie :shock: :love: Xx

beckiboo186 said:
Oh Eve, Whos the bun that Panda's with in the last photo?! All gorgeous Bunnies, reviving my longing for a frenchie :shock: :love: Xx

nope not french but german :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats my german helga and panda girlfriend, i love that pair they looks so odd together but he really does look after her, when she was speyed she went back with him the same night ands he held her up look :D

nursepandatwo.jpg

nursepandathree.jpg

Back