• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg do you think they know?

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
if you can trust you?? :? :? piipa has just blantanty feed her nest kits in front of me and my four year old, i wasnt pesting her i was just topping up the hay and water before my bed, and she just hoped over them, its not that late and everyone is still up :? :? hought they were supposed to do that when its safe

Holly used to feed her kits during the day sometimes and never seemed too worried if I was around either.

I think it depends on the rabbit,

All the mothers here have fed in front of me and allow me to poke around in nest while they're there

It really depends on the rabbit I think as I have had buns that have fed in front of me. I think she is just gratefull to you for looking after her and her babies so well :D

kayj said:
It really depends on the rabbit I think as I have had buns that have fed in front of me. I think she is just gratefull to you for looking after her and her babies so well :D

arh your so sweet kay :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back