• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candy and Dobb's

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
Just thought I'd give you all a quick update on the Happy Couple.

They have been living together happilly now for a few weeks and the pair of them are totally barmy, Dobb's really has brought out the cheeky, playful side of Candy. When the are playing in the house they are constantly chasing each other and playing hide and seek, when they find each other they binky off together.

They've had their fall outs, which are almost as funny as when they are playing, like the time Candy came running to the gate to greet me, Dobb's right behind her only when candy stopped Dobb's didn't and pushed her face first into the bars, boy did she give him what for and wouldn't speak to him for the rest of the day but they made up before bedtime.

Heres a couple of photo's of them being...well...just them.

Chilled out after tea

DSCF0017.jpg

Go on, Give us a kiss

DSCF0024.jpg

They really do Love each other, they hate to be apart.

Hi Laura

Yes she is, it's a good job that it's Dobb's thats the clumsy one and runs into, falls onto or dose something else daft to Candy cos if she fell on him she'd flatten in :lol: :lol: :lol: (but don't tell her I said that)

Back