• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Belle the poo machine

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry for the title of this post!

It has taken a few weeks but I am very pleased to announce that Belle, the neglected bunn from my sisters horrible friend is pooing like a tropper!
When I first brought her home she had had such a poor diet that she was doing hardly any poos, and those that were there were tiny and dry looking (sorry :oops: )
I'm just very pleased that she seems much more healthy. She is also eating hay now.

Although she is still incredibly nervous she loves charging round the house and has become more confident with me and no longer runs away.

Here's my original post about her:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=22671&highlight=neglected

She is going to live with Louise (EllePotter) soon and I will miss her very much, particularily after what has happened to Esmerelda and Hann but I know she'll have a wonderful life there.

belle.jpg

thanks both of you. I know she looks a bit nervous in that photo, but it was her first time out in the garden and she was probably sick of me pointing a camera at her.

Rallybunny said:
Poo is good! I love poo! :oops: (Bunny poo that is). :lol:

:lol: thanks. I thought people might think i was a bit wierd but then remembered a lot of RUers seem to love (rabbit) poo! :lol:

Back