• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miles and Miffy in our new flat!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Well I say new... we moved in around January!! It's only really now we've got the place totally sorted out, and I've found my digital camera battery charger, that I can take piccies of my lovely bunnies! Anyway here they are:

Miffy: "Fuss me!" Miles: "Wot? I'm eating!"
P1010324.jpg

King of all he surveys:
P1010294.jpg

His faithful servant gives him a fuss:
P1010293.jpg

Dreaming of carrots:
P1010313.jpg

"Mum!! I'm trying to sleep!":
P1010326.jpg

Having destroyed their tube of hay, they take a well-earned rest:
P1010328.jpg

Chilling together:
P1010306.jpg

Miffy relaxing on her "Chin-Chiller" on a hot day!:
P1010308.jpg

AMETHYST

the happy bee said:
They looks so chilled out and happy.
I love that egyptian patterned cushion too!

Thanks, I chose the fabric from an offcut in a local fabric shop, and I also found at the same time another offcut of Oriental-style fabric, black with pastel-stitched flowers and butterflies. My Mum sewed them into cushion covers around four spare cushion pads she had. Lo and behold, four gorgeous cushions, total cost = £5.60! :D

All the pets seem so much more relaxed in this place compared to where we lived before - I think because the last place was much smaller and really rather cramped, whereas now everything is tidy and there's plenty of space! :)

AMETHYST

Back