• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tamsin - Ive got a complaint

while we're on the subject! :oops: when taking a bun off the rehome list..only have options of rehomed....rehomed through RR or still available (leaves them on)......what about bunnies withdrawn due to illness/death :( ..or the decision to make them permanent rescue buns, etc.?

honeybunny said:
while we're on the subject! :oops: when taking a bun off the rehome list..only have options of rehomed....rehomed through RR or still available (leaves them on)......what about bunnies withdrawn due to illness/death :( ..or the decision to make them permanent rescue buns, etc.?

i have had that problem a few time too now :cry:

when putting Kirkby rabbits on i've always thought it would be useful to be able put them on 'pause' as well- ie) if they were ill but later recovered, so they can be stored in the database to be put back on at a later date.

Sorry Tamsin, I'm sure you have enough to do x

Back