• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zippy is ok she's just knackered lololol

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
She gone for her dental today, she should of really of gone last week, but Mel wasn't working and I don't trust the other vet. She's been fine though she's still eating and Mel said she would be ok until she came back. Poor Zip she has to have one every two months.

Yep she's ok :D :D :D , her dental was fine she's just sleeping off her ga. She'll be home tonight :D :D :D

Awwww! glad she's ok :D it will be nice to have her home. Your vet sounds great letting her sleep off her GA, mine just sent Gypsy home drunk! :shock:

Just called to see what time I could get her and they said, there is a problem, she's not very active at the minute, she's being dealt with at the moment and can I call back in 30 minutes :( :( :(

Please pray she'll be ok, I keep thinking it comes in three's and my Dad's dog died yeserday too. Come on Zippy get better.

SOAD said:
Just called to see what time I could get her and they said, there is a problem, she's not very active at the minute, she's being dealt with at the moment and can I call back in 30 minutes :( :( :(

Please pray she'll be ok, I keep thinking it comes in three's and my Dad's dog died yeserday too. Come on Zippy get better.

:( Hope she'll be okay. Sending lots of vibes your way.xxx

Back