• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Request for pictures for website and project

I need pics of buns for my upcoming website and to use to sketch off for a school project.

It would be good if i could get pics of buns...

~Eating hay
~Eating vegies
~Eating dry food
~Out free-range in a room
~Outside in grass
~Playing with toys
~In cardboard boxes
~Dronking out of a bottle
~Drinking out of a bowl
~Getting a bum check
~Being groomed by another rabbit
~Being groomed by you
etc etc etc

anything will do.

Thanks in advance.

DSCF0520.jpg

6c5b530c.jpg

2005_0906Image0005.jpg

2825f9c1.jpg

Hay monster
DSC01018.jpg

jumping bunny
DSC00994.jpg

knackered bunny
FOOTIE2.jpg

grass monster
jack1.jpg

playing together
DSC00967.jpg

fast asleep
DSC00855.jpg

posh bunny
DSC00817.jpg

climbing bunny
Sofa.jpg

cleaning bunny
letLooseVI.jpg

Check the website in my signature. I've got gobs of pics of them playing with toys and snuggling/grooming each other. Feel free to use anything you want.

Blaise in the snow
LeahsAnimals020.jpg

Blaise in grass
DaisyandBlaise7.jpg

Blaise with ball
Blaise1.jpg

Blaise in his room
Blaise4.jpg

Daisy outside
DaisyandBlaise1.jpg

Oliver eating hay
DSCN3412.jpg

Ollie outside on harness
DSCN1810.jpg

xxx

Hi,

Here's a few of our bunnies Miles and Miffy free range in a room, doing various things.

Miles on the chair:
P1010294.jpg

Miles sleeping on his rug:
P1010313.jpg

Miffy sleeping in the cat toy:
P1010326.jpg

Miles on the chair having a fuss from Harry:
P1010293.jpg

Miles grooming Miffy on the rug:
P1010324.jpg

They have the free run of our living room, although when we're not in we block off the sofa with a puppy pen, otherwise they might wee on it!

China and Rocket are also in the living room, but they live in a cage and puppy pen setup, as Miles and Rocket fight. Benny lives in our bedroom at the moment, as will Domino when I get her, but eventually I hope very much to bond all 6 so they can all be free range together. :)

Good luck with your project!

AMETHYST

Eating hay...
10June2006021.jpg

14May2006025.jpg

23Apr2006040.jpg

Eating dry food...
rabbit041.jpg

Free range in a room...
rabbits3003.jpg

rabbit6003.jpg

Outside in grass...
garden18June2006016.jpg

Playing in tunnel...
rabbits003.jpg

Drinking out of a bottle...
4June2006031.jpg

bunnies013.jpg

10June2006006.jpg

Rabbit grooming rabbit...
Easter2006011.jpg

I see you have most things except the Bum Check. Please PM me with an email addy and I will attach it. It has Loopys Mum in the puicture doing the deed and she does not want her piccy on a website.

regards

Adam

Ruby eating hay
DSCN0918.jpg

Bobby and Ruby playing in the snow
DSCN0759.jpg

Playing
DSCN0554.jpg

Grooming
DSCN0155.jpg

Bonding!
DSCN0544.jpg

Salt and Pepper begging
DSCN1045.jpg

Eating grass
DSCN1006.jpg

Eating hay
DSCN0912.jpg

Squidgy grooming me
DSCN1014.jpg

Eating carrot tops
DSCN0443.jpg

Any chance of bunnies being brushed?

Thankyou so much now it will look great because I only have one bunny and it would look a bit strange if all the pics were of him. You have saved me so much work, if you hadn't posted then I would have to individually ask permision for every photo I came across. When it is all up and running I will put the link in my siggy. BTW: The link in my siggy at the moment is not it.

My project is to do a storyboard like they do for movies (I'm doing film and video) and we have to draw the characters and frames etc. I wanted to do it on bunnies because they are so much more interesting than us 2 foots. I will also individually sketch some and post them for you.

This is so great. I've almost finished and adding pics were so easy thanks to you guys.

Now any chance of generally cute ones? I think I have pretty much used every piccy you guys gave me. So when the wesite finished all your buns will be stars.

Cutie Crunchie!!

DSCF08004.jpg

DSCF10010.jpg

I wasn't sure if these would interest you, after Crunchie was spayed, she ate her stitches a few times so she had to wear a collar :shock: :shock:

Crunchieincollarafterspay2.jpg

Crunchieincollarafterspay.jpg

:D :D :D

Yes they are very useful, I've done a page on desexing and didn't know what type of pics to put on. Thanks heaps. And that first pic is the cutest pic I've ever seen (almost).

Back