• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how am i supposed to get any work done now

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i decided after the unfortunate deaths of two of pippas babys that i needed to move the bigger babys out of the hutch, just incase little babies werent getting enough milk, but because it has been so busy round here lately i had no hutches big enough for five babies, until there new hutch comes some time week after next, so i brought them in and putt them in a indoor cage, well just incase mum missed them as she spent most of last night banging her foot :shock:
well today i brought her and nest in too. OMG SHE LOVEs it and so do the kids :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT i cant help but sit and watch them binky round the place ALL DAY! what am i gonna do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

25june06006.jpg

25june06002.jpg

soory about the red eyes i have a dark front room!

25june06009.jpg

25june06019.jpg

25june06022.jpg

To Bunnylove

Bunnylove I've just had a look on your site for the first time - oh if my partner would let me keep house bunnies Rory so would be mine!! Ilove him!! How do I go about getting my used printer cartridges to you?

Lucy x

Re: To Bunnylove

lucyj said:
Bunnylove I've just had a look on your site for the first time - oh if my partner would let me keep house bunnies Rory so would be mine!! Ilove him!! How do I go about getting my used printer cartridges to you?

Lucy x

hi lucy yes rory is lovely and poor hagrid who is used to being a much loved house rabbit
if you would like to send them let me know and i will pm you my address

thanks alot

Awww ... they look so gorgeous. Love the ears :D

I miss having any of my animals in the house now..they all have to live in the new shed. :?

Deb x

Diddeen said:
oh right.. she's a beauty! What colour was dad then with all those rew bunnies

dad was excactly the same as mum :shock: and outta two litter there wasnt one that looked like them at all! three rews,i harliquin and one black otter out of the first.
then two rews, three black otter (one died :cry: ) and one harli (that died :cry: ) in the second but NO SABLE :shock:

I always bring my babies into the house for a run around from about 2 weeks old, they're a lot more sociable and friendly from this and it's useful if anyone wants them for house rabbits. They go absolutely nuts though! They look really scared when they binky, like they've lost control of their bodies! It's just sooooo cute! I know what you mean about not getting anything done!

I don't think I could cope without my buns indoors myself.
I love having them pottering around my feet and generally getting in my way.
Last night they were trying to help me with a drawing I was doing. For Marlon that had to include trying to eat the paper and both of them sat on the picture at several points.
Indoor bunnies ROCK!

Wish I had some tiddlers too though, that must be even more fun. :lol:

Back