• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bun Meghan

luvabun

Warren Veteran
is really coming out of her shell. She is so inquisitive and adventurous, I can't help but follow her round with a camera

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

you can read her story on the Greenfields website.... I can't believe this confident and happy bunny is the depressed bun she was a few weeks ago. I even told Lorna that I was worried about her being so depressed :cry: but she has suddenly come alive :D

beckiboo186 said:
Aww Thats Fantastic!! Shes super-cute :D :D. Is she trying to loose weight?! (pic 1) :lol: :lol: :lol: Xx
:lol: I'm actually trying to put weight on her but she's so curious and jumping around onto everything (at least the tramploine is getting some use :lol: )

SOAD said:
She's beautifull how will you ever let her go :wink: and I love you chinnies :D
You foster as well don't you Tree :D this is the first time and I'm trying not to get attached so when the inevitable happens, I'll be able to let go... time will tell.
I love the way she's guarding the chinnies - how are you getting on with yours?

luvabun said:
SOAD said:
She's beautifull how will you ever let her go :wink: and I love you chinnies :D
You foster as well don't you Tree :D this is the first time and I'm trying not to get attached so when the inevitable happens, I'll be able to let go... time will tell.
I love the way she's guarding the chinnies - how are you getting on with yours?

I've four fosters, I did ask them to send the ones least likely to find a home, so I could keep them long term :oops: , I love fostering.

My Chinnies are ace there is a lot of man love between them :lol: , they get on so well.

SOAD said:
I've four fosters, I did ask them to send the ones least likely to find a home, so I could keep them long term :oops: , I love fostering.

My Chinnies are ace there is a lot of man love between them :lol: , they get on so well.

I'm only just realising that it takes a special kind of person to foster and one of the things I have difficulty with is letting the rescue pick up the vet bills etc. when you know they are strapped for cash but at the end of the day I would have taken on more buns permanently if I could have afforded it.

Male love... mmm I had 2 male jirds that were very demonstrative in their love for each other :shock: :lol:

Yep, I pay for my fosters, it does kind of defeat the object of fostering really, but it's kind of a way of me having more bunnies without them actually being mine :oops: . I don't want to be the local bunny freak :lol:

Back