• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

calling rescues - from rwa first alert

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
The RSPCA Norfolk-West Rabbit Rescue branch are looking for a partner for a blind male rabbit, who is 1-2 years old.

This male rabbit is presently being cared for by one of the RSPCA's customers, and had been paired up with a blind female partner. Unfortunately, she has died in the past week, leaving this blind male rabbit on his own.

If you are a rescue centre or provide rehoming facilities, and have a blind or semi-blind female rabbit that requires rehoming (age not important), who could be suitable as a partner for this blind male rabbit, please contact Alan Pitchford via the RSPCA Rabbit Rescue web site at http://www.rspcarabbits.co.uk, or contact Alan directly at alanpitchford@btinternet.com.
This message has been sent on behalf of Alan Pitchford at the RSPCA Rabbit Rescue and re-homing centre.

Please do NOT reply directly to this email. If you have any queries, please email: hq@rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Mark Wells, IT-Executive

Rabbit Welfare Association
& Rabbit Welfare Fund

lisa

aawww how sad. I wonder why they want another blind rabbit.. surely you could pair a blind rabbit with a rabbit who has perfect vision :? I know Cheryl has a few who have eye problems so i'll make sure she sees this in case any are suitable.

Back