• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which Hutch is Better

happybunny

Mama Doe
A few months ago I had built a 6 * 2 * 2 hutch for 2 of our rabbits so they could live together. It cost around £120. They love it.

I would like 2 more but have seen a flat pack hutch for £99 that is 5.4 * 2.6 * 2.2

In square feet the flat pack hutch is bigger. Do you think this be ok for 2 small to medium sized buns?

Thanks

happybunny said:
A few months ago I had built a 6 * 2 * 2 hutch for 2 of our rabbits so they could live together. It cost around £120. They love it.

I would like 2 more but have seen a flat pack hutch for £99 that is 5.4 * 2.6 * 2.2

In square feet the flat pack hutch is bigger. Do you think this be ok for 2 small to medium sized buns?

Thanks

the second sounds beter but you better mesure your arm and see if it sretches out 2.6 to clean the back, bet it dont :shock: :lol: :lol:

I find it difficult doing the 2 foot deep ones! I will probably have to climb into a 2.6 foot one, and you just know they will decide the wee corner is right at the back.

hey y dont you just keep yo bunnie in tha house!!! its sutch a better way , and you can find so mutch more about them and find how intelagent they actully are ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bunnylove said:
happybunny said:

Thanks

the second sounds beter but you better mesure your arm and see if it sretches out 2.6 to clean the back, bet it dont :shock: :lol: :lol:
My hutch is 3 foot deep. :shock: I have to practically get inside it to clean it out! :lol: :lol:

The second hutch sounds fine for two medium bunnies and it's cheaper! :D

Thanks.

I think we will probably set the 2nd one, when I can figure out where it/they will fit.

They do live in the house. But with 11 hutches in the house it will be nice to get rid of 2 (or 4) smaller ones and get a bigger (or 2 bigger) ones.

Back