• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper and Clio - bonding!

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
I had my first ever attempt at bonding today!! :shock: :shock: I was so scared but I figured I had to do it at some point! :lol:

I THINK it went ok. There was lots of chasing... then lots of humping... then sitting with each other... more chasing... humping... sitting with each other. Basically went like that for 2 hours :lol: Oh and Jasper sprayed wee over Clio about three times :roll: :roll:

Does that sound normal when bonding? Hope I'm doing it right :oops: Well they both had loads of fun running around in our big garden! :D

Anyway... here's some photos from today. Thought I'd share them :love:

A photo of the happy (I hope!!) couple! :mrgreen:
b3.jpg

Where are you buns?! Aha! You're hiding behind the hutch :D
(Yes that's sellotape on the hutches :oops: :oops: Temporary until I can get to a DIY store tomorrow to buy some bolts :lol: )
b1.jpg

And again... close up :D
b2.jpg

This is a photo of James' grave... he's buried under the gray rabbit statue :) With his special James pansies :) The cross on the far right is where my other buns are buried.
Clio and Jasper are there, try to spot them! :D
b4.jpg

Jasper relaxing behind Clio's hutch, hello Jasper! :lol:
Jasper: 'Argh, get that camera away from me mum! Too many photos!'
b5.jpg

Clio relaxing... on the dirty soil :roll:
b8.jpg

And these 2 photos I love :D Clio in hers/Jaspers tube (with my brothers legs :roll: :roll: )
b7.jpg

b6.jpg

Yay for the bunsters! :love: I'm so happy they don't hate each other :mrgreen:

Lol thank you! :D Yeah I was getting really worried about that incase they could still smell James or my cousins Jasper anywhere :shock:
(My cousins Jasper died just before James :( When I needed a hutch for my Jasper they gave me their Jaspers hutch :lol: )

Back