• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful girls and boy!

Lind80

Mama Doe
From L to R - Gypsy, Rosie, Aimee, Sophie and Molly

DSCN2442.jpg

Rosie, Gypsy and Aimee

DSCN2441.jpg

Harry, Aimee and Molly

DSCN2439.jpg

Harry

RSCN2456.jpg

Ellie

DSCN2448.jpg

awwwwww!!!! Your puppers are too cute! Your so lucky you can get them to all sit like that, mine are all over the place!!! :lol:

aawww they are all adorable!! How on earth did u get them to all sit in a line like that? :shock: Is little Ellie ok? she is such a lovely colour :D

awww and not a doggie wee mark on ur grass either how you manage it? :lol: my nans grass has doggy wee stains from just one pooch

mini lop1 said:
awww and not a doggie wee mark on ur grass either how you manage it? :lol: my nans grass has doggy wee stains from just one pooch

:lol: :lol: :lol: We do have some patches, but not as many as we used to! They now have Green Um tablets twice a day, which is supposed to stop urine burn on grass. I think they do work but it is hard to tell, as little Ellie doesn't have them because she is just a pup and Molly is pregnant so she doesn't have them either, but we definetley haven't got as many patches as last year! :D

Back