• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is she doing now??? eatiing hair?

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
i just watched pippa go to the nest pull out some fur and eat it :shock: :? :? :? :? does anyone know what she is doing :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ???

Did she eat it or just store it? Beany used to do this. On New Years Eve, she was sat on my lap having cuddles, when I felt this warm, damp thing in my hand :shock: :shock: IT was a pile of fur she had been keeping :lol: I wondered what the hell it was at first :lol: :oops:

Oh gosh, that can't be good for her...

Rabbits pull hair out when they get ready to have babies so they can keep them warm. Is she going to have babies? (Sorry if I missed that bit of info)

--Kiya--

Star&Stone Rabbitry said:
Oh gosh, that can't be good for her...

Rabbits pull hair out when they get ready to have babies so they can keep them warm. Is she going to have babies? (Sorry if I missed that bit of info)

--Kiya--

:shock: i bloody hope not she two litters in the last 5 weeks :shock:

Do you have a buck in their with her? If you do you need to take him out!!! Otherwise the kits will just keep coming and coming and coming and coming etc...!!! :shock: And the buck will keep getting her pregnant, too! It can be ver stressful for a rabbit to deliver kits without any rest...

Star&Stone Rabbitry said:
Do you have a buck in their with her? If you do you need to take him out!!! Otherwise the kits will just keep coming and coming and coming and coming etc...!!! :shock: And the buck will keep getting her pregnant, too! It can be ver stressful for a rabbit to deliver kits without any rest...

REALLY :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back