• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sebby was killed by next doors dog today

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I don't know what else to say. We moved 3 weeks ago. He made a hole somehow in stones and got into their garden and was killed by their dog. They have a rabbit and a guinea pig that they leave to run round with the dog and she killed my Sebastian. 9 months old. Got for Bugsy as his companion when George died aged 9 moths. I am in shock. All 10 rabbits were out and Sebby went there. I am devastated. thought we were bunny proof.

I can't believe he has gone.

DSC01330.jpg

Sorry to hear your sad news, This has to be one of the worst weeks ever for hearing about people's bunnies dying. There seems to be so many this week that have gone! :cry:

I can't believe this has happened. I cannot tell you how devastated I am. I have not been on all week. Have we lost precious ones on mass this week.

Thank you everyone. The neighbours haven't even been to apologise. Seems its not the first rabbit either. And they have one of their own out there with it.

I am so, so sorry, thats an awful thing to happen. Binkey free at the bridge little one.

omg so terrible, a sad weekend for bunnies. He will be binkying at the brige toinght, big hugs sweetie, thinking of you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back