• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You will never believe this

nicole

Mama Doe
Dougal is eating his timmothy hay cubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is going on?

I think he's taking the micky out me.

This bun has never touched any hay product since he came to stay over 5 weeks ago now.

Now he tanns his forage and took the timmy hay cube out the bag and was munching like it was going out of fashion.

Hi there,
I didnt know there was such a thing as timothy hay cubes! Where do you get those from? My two love the timothy hay and this might give them a bit of a change!
Thanks Maria :)

Oooh thanks alot, I'll get some, hopefully it will give Lily something else to chew besides my nice new chair which she has claimed as her own and lounges on in the nice warm conservatory!
Maria :D

My bunnies won't touch them (in fact, they don't even like timothy hay much!), unlike my posh piggies who love all things expensive and won't touch normal hay, and love nibbling on the hay cakes.

Both my bunnies and piggies love the timothy hay cubes.I get mine from bunnybasics,their delivery service is fab. :D

Back