• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OK, what do you think?

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
OK, I'm thinking the most horrrid thing ever.

What if I ordered a 12 foot hutch times two level, so that would be 24 foot of hutch by say 3 foot, would that be too small for six rabbits? Also a run attached which would be 12 foot by 5 foot, how would that suit six rabbits? This is just thinking by a drunk at the minute?

That's like erm four 6'x3' hutches right? Two on top, two on bottom. I think you could happily keep a pair of buns in a hutch 6'x3' so 4 times two bunnies makes 8 rabbits total. Though to be honest I think there would be room to fit a couple more even. That's a very very very big hutch!! Have fun getting it in the garden :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , I thought I would never say this but Beatrix and co ars driven me to distraction and I'm tempted of getting big hutch that size to put them in, I may change m mind today, but was mad at the mess when I came in last night. Pesky house rabbits :x

why dont you get what i have rather than a hutch that size :D i have a 8 x 6 shed with 10 x 6 run attached and therer are four small bunnys in there and two BG's well enough space!

Yeah if you can fit a 12' x 3' hutch in your yard and afford it then I would just get a shed! Then you can go crazing decking it out with shelves etc.

Back