• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bath Day Tomorrow Methinks........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
For Bernie Bunny who is looking very mucky :roll: :roll:

Picture987.jpg

She spends all day trashing her litter trays and insists on rolling in her wee :shock: :roll:
I really dont neglect her I just cant keep her gleaming white!! :oops: :roll:

Janex

Gorgeous, covered in wee or not!!! :lol: :lol:

Maybe princess Sophie could teach her how to be immaculate and prim and proper! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww bless her , love to see all your buns jane.

i agree with others in another post you should move up north then us northerners could have a day of cuddling your bunnies lol

She looks clean in that photo - apart from the mud all down her right hand side (or should that be right paw side :? ) :lol:

Arrrr what a cutie.

Miss Lavener (also a white bun) rolls on her back in the digging box but it's organic soil with a bit of bird sand in it so it's dry and she just manages to shake it off when she jumps out.

I wouldn't even dare think about giving Lavender a bath, she'd be very cross :shock:

Rabswood

Have you tried Daz? That apparently gets your whites whiter than white! (that was a joke peeps please don't wash bunnies in washing powder (just incase anyone is surfing the site and doesn't know better))

Aww, I still think she looks gorgeous! :love: Such a cute photo :D
She sounds like a certain bun of mine! Clio trashes her litter tray all the time! :roll: :lol:

She doesn't need a bath, she is gorgeous, such a lovely colour :D
You can't expect us bunsters not to have fun can you :roll: Hoomans :roll:
I'll have to come and rescue her if you are going to treat her so badly as to give her a horrible bath :no:

Back