• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparklefairy!!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Here is the little fella, he is remarkably relaxed and happy :D

c4b065a4.jpg

e51183e0.jpg

He looks like a lil pug with his squished flat nose, I hate it when they are bred to 'perfection' but all it does is give them potential health problems :cry:

OMG!!!! there's my baby!!1 :shock: :D :D :D he looks soooooo happy! :D awwwwww! thanks Alison! :D I only just caught up with this with one thing and another :roll: it's really cheered me up to see him! he's such a sweetie :D

He's the friendliest bun I've ever had!! He sits at the front of the hutch and demands noserubs, and he rests his chin on the wood at the front while you do it, and then you can't close the door again because his head is in the way :lol: :lol: Even though he sits there staring at me, I'm having to be careful with how long I let him out for, as I suspect he hasn't had much space or exercise so think it's best at his age to build it up slowly.

My hubby was soooo lovely, he moaned a bit when I told him I was bringing another bun home and I said "but they don't cause you any bother, what's the problem" and he said "I just hate seeing them stuck in a hutch staring at me all the time, it's horrible, poor little things". Which is really sweet, it means I've indoctrinated him to my way of rabbit keeping, but he doesn't see where most of these buns have come from and that a 6*2*2 hutch is positively palatial in comparison!!

Awwww Alison and Rainbow Nomad is so lovely!!
Rainbow, even though he is not with you he is away from his previous far from adequate home with the breeder.
Well done Alison for all you have done!!

Janex

alsion gizzy was very friendly too and also demanded nosey rubs so the breeder must have been doing something right :?

bunnylove said:
alsion gizzy was very friendly too and also demanded nosey rubs so the breeder must have been doing something right :?

I'm not sure what as I saw the little shoe box hutch he was living in for my self, it wasn't ideal :?
he is a lovely boy though :D

Is this the little bunny from the freeads, that the breeder was trying to home? He looks such a cutie.Good luck with him Alison. I fell in love with him too, nice to know he has gone to a loving home.
Thanks
Carol x

sparklefairy said:
bunnylove said:

I'm not sure what as I saw the little shoe box hutch he was living in for my self, it wasn't ideal :?
he is a lovely boy though :D

maybe it was just luck that both were lovely boys never collected him myself so didint what the set up was!

:? it wasn't the best set up in the world :? some bunnies are just lovely no matter what their background. My old bun Bilbo had a terrible life before I found him and yet he was so trusting and lovely :D

AlisonA said:
Even though he sits there staring at me, I'm having to be careful with how long I let him out for, as I suspect he hasn't had much space or exercise so think it's best at his age to build it up slowly.

How old is he?
I just want to grab him out of the computer screen and give him a huge cuddle.

Back