• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Pics!

Jayne

Mama Doe
More pics of my precious girls.
Playing follow the leader!
591e1c48.jpg

Is my bum too big....?
ba6f06ec.jpg

Ummm yes it is I'll stay here

Image1631.jpg

Just chilling!

85fb9e0a.jpg

Sorry they're a bit big haven't figured out how to change them :?

It was my girls,from early learning centre.The rabbits love it! We have a pop up tent that fits on too,great fun!

Thank you everyone I think they're pretty special :D
Becki you are kind,it's lovely that everyone loves everyone elses bunnies,like one big family :D I've seen the bit of interest you have in Wooky!!!! He'd have one special Mummy if you had him :thumb: :wink:

Jayne said:
Thank you everyone I think they're pretty special :D
Becki you are kind,it's lovely that everyone loves everyone elses bunnies,like one big family :D I've seen the bit of interest you have in Wooky!!!! He'd have one special Mummy if you had him :thumb: :wink:

Aww Thank You :oops:. I also think i might add two other girlies to our little family, Ones agouti and the other very very dark brown .. where do you live again?! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're welcome here anytime but I would check any large bags you have with you when you leave!!

Jayne,
You have mastered the posting pic's thing!!! Yay!!!! So good to see pic's of your lovely bunnies!!! I will have to come round and see them in real life asap. Sorry I've not been in touch much recently, work is total chaos!! Hope to meet up again very soon!!!
Love nicola xxxx

Yes I did it!!!!!!!!!!! I've been rushed off my feet too (then feeling grotty :? ) lately trying to get ready for OZ!!! We need more pics of your special girls :D Although the rabbits did upset me at the county show I did get VERY excited when I saw the little nethies just like your 2 and started squealing "they're like Nicola's Mia and Mea" :oops: Mark walked off :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ed did the same!! :roll: :lol:
I am kicking myself for not giving you a call this morning, very silly of me!!! :?
Hope we can meet up soon, definately before you go away!!!
Nicola x

Thanks everyone for saying they are lovely :D I think they are

Nicola I never thought either :oops: Hopefully we'll catch up soon.I'll need a friendly face to cheer me up when I come back from OZ :( So it would give me something to look forward to :D

Back