• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DIDEEN! I`ve got the other 1/2 of your slipper pair!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Meet Kahlo, to me he looks like the twin of Fifi? :D

PICT0563.jpg

PICT0559.jpg

What do you think? I think we`ve got a matching pair!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

aawwww how cute.. where did u get her from?? She does look alot like my little Fifi :D is she a baby too?

And I've got the spare slipper (Alaska) :lol: ; just haven't got any piccies yet to upload (or rather, Angel, one of my bunnies has eaten the modem cable so I can't upload any pictures...).

She is gorgeous! I do love white bunnies.

Vera

Diddeen said:
aawwww how cute.. where did u get her from?? She does look alot like my little Fifi :D is she a baby too?

She`s a breeders reject, i love her though! She`s still very nervous at the mo though, needs lots of tlc................................................
Yes, she`s only a baby too, hopefully i`ll be able to bond her into one of my groups when she`s bigger.

Su.x

aawww bless her.. well least she's landed on her two feet finding a home with you now :D
I cant wait to see her brother Alaska! He's a fluffy boy too :D

Back