• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley is a Naughty Bun!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just been hanging some washing out and whilst my back was turned Lord Lopsley nicked one of my T-shirts and started running off down the garden with it :shock:
I was laughing so much I couldn't catch him so I now have a nice dirty chewed T-shirt :roll:
Naughty Lopsley :no: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol:

I always catch Alfie with my knickers in his mouth. He loves chewing lace and washing labels!

Sometimes i put a pair of lacy knickers in his run, keeps him occupied for hours but looks very odd when friends come round!

**Bonnie** said:
Sometimes i put a pair of lacy knickers in his run, keeps him occupied for hours but looks very odd when friends come round!

:shock: :shock:

Whatever do they put in the water in Surbiton Bonnie!!

:lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: my buns steal my knickers of the raidiator and fling them around the bedroom :shock: I once found Storm running around with a pair on his head! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack likes my OH's socks...he likes to sit next to them rather than chewing them....strange rabbit! :?

Becca said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Awww wish you had got a pic

I think I am gonna have to get a Video-cam thing-a-me as there are just Soooooooo many funny bunny antics here EVERY day :lol:
Trouble is I'd have to employ a camera crew as me being a techno-muppet means I'd never work out how to operate the flippin' thing :oops: :roll: :roll:

Janex

Back