• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neutered!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Eeep. Poor Molly, hope he wont hate me after.

Edit:

I love my new vets so much. They were very reassuring and kind when we handed him over at 10am and we picked him up at gone 4 pm. Molly was looking a little forlorn and shaky but was fine when we got him home.
They clipped his claws while he was under, and didn't charge for it. Plus he got painkillers, sedative and antibiotics and I didn't have to starve him. And I got a free goody bag! It was some ss food, a really good jingle ball, coupon for ss stuff. Vaccination card and a magazine with really good care and bunny info. I'll definatly be taking him and his new friend when I get her to them for their jabs.

I'm so glad i got him neutered now as having the baby boy buns around made him very frisky and stinky for a few days, although he did come for more cuddles. lol

Piccies:
He didn't want to come out, and his eye was a bit watery. His, what have you done to me look?
moln.jpg
moln2.jpg

He dashed into his crate and dashed straight to his fav place on his shelf. Stroke meeee muuummm! I'm poorly!
moln3.jpg

It actually made him like hay, I should get him neutered more often.
moln4.jpg
moln5.jpg

A leafy treat
moln6.jpg

The goody bag:
moln7.jpg

Awww, good luck, Yep, maybe a soft towel too to keep your bun comfy.. and a selection of their fave (healthy) treats is helpful too so that you can tempt them to eat again if you need to :D

Nice soft warm towel, too. Her temperature will be a little lower after the anaesthetic. Maybe some porridge too in case she needs to be tempted to eat after 24 hours. Other than that, perfect!

AMETHYST

Aww bless him! :love: Well done for being such a brave boy Molly :mrgreen: Glad everything went well :D

Ohh, your vets sound brilliant! :D :D

I keep putting off booking poppy in for her spaying, she's only just turned 6 months.... I think I'll get her done in 2 weeks time.

One thing I always use when mine have been done in the past is a hot water bottle. Mine is in a Pingu fluffy cover. When Treacle was spayed she straddled pingu for a few hours, she just reminded me of a human with belly ache.

Awwww bless him, when I went into the vets on Moday they gave me a pile of those packs they're good. They also gave me excell one too.

Back