• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My warring bunsters * update*

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I don't want to speak too soon, but I think ww3 may be calming down :shock: last night there was no fur flying or any real fighting. Storm kept chasing Gypsy but she didn't want to fight back this time and just ran away and Storm gave up after a quick nip to her bum :shock: ( no fur or blood)
It was very quiet during the night :shock: and this morning Gypsy kept going up to Storm as though she wanted to make friends but kept running away if he turned round :? she did give him a quick lick on the ear before running though :D
Storm is being a bit of a butt head though :? he keeps taking food off her and chasing her off the litter tray :? but the main thing is Gypsy has not reacted to it, just hopped away. I feel sad that Gypsy is being bullied, but as long as it doesn't get nasty I guess she will learn to live with storm being the boss bun.
I really really hope all wil be calm when gypsy gets back from the vet later today. I'm feeling a bit more possitive about things at the moment :D

To be honest after the damage these two have done to eachother, I would not put them back together, particularly given that there are wounds that need to heal.

Aww thats great news, fingers crossed they keep on going this way until there friends again XXX

thanks everyone :D I still have my fingers crossed right now.
Last night looked very encouraging at first. I VERY closely watched them and Storm did chase Gypsy but gave up when she ran off.
When Storm was all flopped out asleep Gypsy went over to him and started to groom him, which I thought was so lovely, until Storm jumped up and went "HURUMPH!," and chased her away :cry: poor girly, she still loves him and wants to make friends, why is he being such a butt head??

Arrr glad things seem to be calming down. I would think that Storm has got the serious grumps because he thought his girlfriend was showing an interest in another man, especially an entire one - it probably made him feel very inferior and threatened. Hopefully now the smell has pretty much gone, he will calm down. Fingers crossed it all works out xx

Thanks Alison :D I just can't believe it's poor wounded Gypsy who wants to make friends after everything she's been through, you'd think she would be the one to have a serious grump on :? it looks like she just wants to forgive and forget after being hurt so badly.
I really hope that Storm stops being such a grumpy little man

gypsy's eye still looks soooooo sore and swollen :cry: but she is very bright and happy in her self :D she was going all hyper jumping around on my bed, it was sooooo cute to watch :D then she started hiding under the covers occasionally peeking her nose out :D

Back