• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in love...

Funny, that was just what I was thinking!

I wouldn't want to get his girlfriend till august, I'v got 2 weeks off. Then I could supervise their bonding.

God getting nervous thinking about it.

Think I should pm her?

I'm nervous about bonding too! I've had Jasper for 2 weeks now and I'm still putting it off! :oops:

If you really like her then I think you should ask about her :D Maybe you could get her one weekend and keep them in seperate hutches/cages until you have the 2 weeks off so that they are used to having each other around? :D
Good luck!

what a gorgeous bun! you could get it now and keep them separate- but close- getting used to each others smells an stuff- until your off to actually bond them? I would so love room/time/space/money to have loads of buns!

I live in Scotland!!!! :oops:

I love rex's and fox's. :love:

Oh what to do.

Ok, set up is shed 4x6 and run is 6x8 is that big enough?

What will they look for when considering letting someone have a bun?

That sounds like a good setup :D
When I had my housecheck before I adopted Jasper they were checking that there was plenty of room to exercise, that I'd be able to look after them and that I knew about rabbits. As long as they can see you can offer a loving home everything will go well :love:

nicole said:
Funny, that was just what I was thinking!

I wouldn't want to get his girlfriend till august, I'v got 2 weeks off. Then I could supervise their bonding.

God getting nervous thinking about it.

Think I should pm her?

I got my two buns off Eve at Briar Patch, She's great, has given loads of advice and "aftercare" she also bonded them for me. I've seen Pippa...she's a real sweetie. Get in touch with her, I'm sure she'll be able to sort something out :)

Go for it!!

I think you should just go for it! especially if the rescue lady would help you bond them - couldn't you go down for a weekend, take dougal with you, get them bonded there on neautral territory, and take them home for the honeymoon :bunny: :love: ?

hi nicole :D as i said honey she will not be ready for at least another four months, she has been though a great deal in her young life and after she has nursed her 11 babies .she is gonna rest her and be built up, she has ripped so much fur she is practical bald on the bun.. and because you are so far away i could not help bond them unless you could indeed come for the weekend, well then i would be more than happy to bond them for you.

Eve x

Sorry every1 I jumped the gun, i posted this and then I pm'd bunnylove.

Said I was too far away, and I agree, I just got caught up in the moment :oops:

I will keep looking but there's not many girls out there in scotland looking for a new home.

nicole said:
Sorry every1 I jumped the gun, i posted this and then I pm'd bunnylove.

Said I was too far away, and I agree, I just got caught up in the moment :oops:

I will keep looking but there's not many girls out there in scotland looking for a new home.

like i said nicole try lynda aka bunnyhugger she may have a girl for you and she is in scotland :D

"like i said nicole try lynda aka bunnyhugger she may have a girl for you and she is in scotland "

I have her phone no as she is helping me with bonding the boys, I could PM you it if you wanted, I'm sure she wouldn't mind if it meant possibly getting a bun to a nice new home :)

Back