• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Cabin

caritas2006

Warren Scout
Are these good for rabbits my rabbit lives in a wire cage and she always sleeps in the back where it is shaded so i thought i would get her a Log Cabin so she can have some privacy

12817m.jpg

Has anyone else got one and do you think they would be big enough for a mini lop

they do them at P@H and i picked one up once thinking of Pepsi and yes the door was tiny :shock: :D

Same as everyone else really, had one for the piggies and buns would never fit in there!!!!!! But ours collapsed while the guineas were in there :evil: :x Luckily they were ok :D

I have the largest size and the guineas love it, no way in hell a bun would get in though. I give it my baby buns to play with, but not even a nethie would fit when it's grown up.

my ratties have one of those... AHrvey would see it as a big chewable thing. he'd never get inside AND be able to turn around!! :lol:

Back