• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

in hampshire? need a run and cage?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well feel free to pm me..both would fit in an estate type car no probs..but i have even got both in my departed dads ford fiesta with seats down! (apart from hi of course!)

my house buns now have a doggy crate they share..actually free range in lounge with the heat..and they have a lovely spacious new run.....

i have used both for oscar..hes a mini lop house bun and he was fine..Biffykins had to use the cage whilst they were being bonded..but she got to run around the lounge when oscar was shut in the doggy crate.

I promise this is the last time i put this here..im putting it up in local shop for free..

i do not want a penny for it..i just want it to help someone else out...

and reclaim my porch!!

:oops: :oops: im so used to my ther 2 haunts where i get email alerts on pms that i didnt even notice when i logged in..gawd i really do feel a dufus now!

runs off and hudes in corner....

Gem hun ived answered your pm and given you my phone number..btw when you see biffykins (leonie as was) i think your jaw will drop..i didnt think shed changed much till i saw an old pic of her from when we first got her..i hope its all fluff..pmsl..her tail seems to have grown too..its like a small tennis ball!! and her fluffy knickers and huge snowshoe feet just seem to get bigger!

Carob im so sorry..i was a right wally and didnt see that Gem had messaged me back..do i feel silly..mmm maybe :oops: :oops:

Back