• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit boarding in or near london

twixy's mum

Young Bun
Hi,
I have a beautiful 1 and a half year old house rabbit who is my pride and joy (only second to my daughter), the problem I have is that i've booked to go to Lapland for 3 days in december and sikiing for a week in March, i know it seems far off but I am already stressing over leaving Twixy for that long, so - finally to get around to the question, Can anyone recommend a rabbit boarding place in or near London? Because Twixy is a house rabbit he is not used to the cold so I need him to be housed inside.

Thank you for any help

where are you in london> there is a place near me in epping cant remmber what they are called will find out for you!

I'm in Central London (Westminster), I don't mind travelling as Twxiy doesn't seem to mind the car, I just want what's best for my little boy. I'm thankful for any help

twixy's mum said:
I'm in Central London (Westminster), I don't mind travelling as Twxiy doesn't seem to mind the car, I just want what's best for my little boy. I'm thankful for any help

oh give me a couple of days and i will try and find out for you! does he need a friend? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you BunnyLove, I've been trying to talk my husband into letting me have another rabbit for 6 months now, when he finally caves in (oh and he will eventually) you will be the first to know I promise.
Thanks Jane I was looking at their website earlier, has anyone used them?

twixy's mum said:
thank you BunnyLove, I've been trying to talk my husband into letting me have another rabbit for 6 months now, when he finally caves in (oh and he will eventually) you will be the first to know I promise.

OH SHOW HIM MY WEB SITE and give him ne of the sob storys he will cave it! mine did :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

twixy's mum said:

Not personally but they are very involved with the Rabbit Welfare Association. I know of a few people who have used them and were very impressed.

Janex

I can highly recommend Mary who lives in Banstead nr Epsom, she fosters for Bobtails and she bonded my 2 then looked after them for 2 weeks whilst i was on holiday.

I was very nervous about boarding, but they had a great time she has such an amazing place for boarding 5*** accomodation and care.

01737 360414

Jack's-Jane said:
Not personally but they are very involved with the Rabbit Welfare Association. I know of a few people who have used them and were very impressed.

Janex

My two go to Doe Drop Inn and I would highly recommend it. The chalets are great and Claire is fab. One of mine needs to be fed very particular food as he has calcium issues, and the other one is young so needs her calcium for growing so they have to fed their veg separately by hand - Claire didn't mind doing it at all. They were definitely spoilt there and I don't think they wanted to come home!

Wow that place looks fab!
If the rabbit ritz ever fell through I think they would definately be high on the list looking at the website....
rabbitritz.freeserve.co.uk
I highly recommed her ... but seeing as your in westminster by the time you've battled traffic and all its probably a bit far!

My god what a fab place carnt compete with that :lol: its terrific, put me to shame lol, but i dont have that kind of space. I board but its basic with only half a day in a small run.When i win the lottery :lol: . val

Back