• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

healing vibes needed for Gypsy*back from the vets*

just got back from the vet and she had to have a baytril injection. Back tomorrow for stitches :cry: :cry: the vet told me she will look really ugly for a bit with a shaved eye area and stitches :cry: :cry: :cry: my poor baby! :(

Awwwww :( What a shame that this is happenening to your buns :( Naughty babbits - tell em to behave :lol:

Awww, I hope they manage to settle down soon xxxx

sparklefairy said:
just got back from the vet and she had to have a baytril injection. Back tomorrow for stitches :cry: :cry: the vet told me she will look really ugly for a bit with a shaved eye area and stitches :cry: :cry: :cry: my poor baby! :(

She'll never look ugly. It will all be FINE chick, Please dont worry xx

thanks everyone :D
You're right becki, Gypsy could never be ugly :D
she was so sweet at the vets, just kept " hugging," standing on the table with her front paws on my chest looking straight at me as if to say " can we go home now mummy?," the vet said that she was very good and calm :shock:

AlisonA said:
Aaah poor Gypsy :cry: Did you take them both to the vets in the end? How are they both now?

no, I evenchally found a huge carrier ( my mum's cat one) and tried to put them both in it but they were not having any of it and almost started another fight in the carrier :shock: so I grabbed Storm and took him out :?
They seem quiet ( for now) I think Storm is slowly beginning to realize there no Nomad bunny as I took away the table that I stood the cage on and he's been inspecting the area in detail
please please please send possitive vibes to my bunnies! I just want them to be friends again!

thanks everyone. I'm about to take her to the vet, exactly a year ago today since I brought Bilbo home for the last time from that place :cry: :cry: :cry: I might be being stupid but this makes me worry even more :shock: :cry:

oh dear :cry: :cry: :cry: I just dropped my little girl off and cried all the way home with everyone looking at me :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: I really hope she will be ok

Back