• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone one know of ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
someone who makes hutches to order . they have to be able to deliver to Barnsley .

We now have funds thanx to the bungee jumpers to buy some new hutches . However we cant find exactly what we want anywhere .
nearest thing is from happy hutch company but they are over £200 :oops: EACH.

Also need a foldaway sturdy run .

Angie

Happyhutch would be able to do that for you I'm sure, have a look around their website www.happyhutch.co.uk to see what they have, and then if you've got an ebay account, contact them via ebay and ask if they have any of what you want on there - cheaper if you buy via ebay :wink:

Happyhutch would be able to do that for you I'm sure, have a look around their website www.happyhutch.co.uk to see what they have, and then if you've got an ebay account, contact them via ebay and ask if they have any of what you want on there - cheaper if you buy via ebay

ooh e bay scares me :oops: :oops:

have seen one on their web site but over £200

What about getting in touch with Janice @ ARC?

I remember her mentioning that they were looking to get some specially made, and if I remember rightly it was from someone not to far from me :?

Hey, he said he'd deliver to Barnsley :D
If you can let me know what kind of arrangement and style (normal stuff like you see in petshops or good quality wooden panels etc) you'd like and I'll get him to give you a quote :D

animusuk said..
Hey, he said he'd deliver to Barnsley
If you can let me know what kind of arrangement and style (normal stuff like you see in petshops or good quality wooden panels etc) you'd like and I'll get him to give you a quote
Thanx for that . just put my computer on and seen it ....only thing is just ordered some from a guy about 10 mile from us , number in local paper , very reasonable :oops: :oops: sorry

Back