• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Fluffy Slipper, Fifi! New pics added

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
OMG She is totally Scrumptious!!! :love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: and still Name-less! :oops:
Well i wont make you all wait any longer.. here she is!!
Ooooh this looks interesting
fluffy2.jpg

Lets see whats over this way
fluffy1.jpg

Oh yes this is quite cosy
fluffy4.jpg

What is that thing you keep pointing at me???
fluffy3.jpg

Ive had her here for nearly 2hrs now and she hasnt stopped hopping in and out of the ferplast, and binkying around the pen.. she is sooo funny to watch.. Anyway she is now doing this:
fluffy5.jpg

Isnt she just the cutest?!!!

Oooh Chris, You know i've been waiting for this for sooooo long .. and it was well worth it. Shes GORGEOUS!! You have 3 stunning buns now mate, :love: xx

I really need help thinking of a name.. so far the only names ive really come up with that i quite like are FiFi or Fizz, but im really not sure. I told my boyfriend that he has to name her but he hasnt come up with anything.. he did say she cant have a posh name tho.. my first suggestion was Tehya and he didnt like that so i reallly dunno what suits her.
She's totally hyper and such a sweet little thing tho :D :D

do you know what i think.......
i think you should have four and make up your very own pride of bunsters :D
now if only you could think of another bunny, a little boy perhaps?
*coughlindencough*
linden001.jpg

I just used google translate to see what 'Slipper' looks like in some other languages. Take your pick from:

deslizador
poussoir
Hefterzufuhr
pistone

Hope that helps :lol: :lol:

AlisonA said:
I just used google translate to see what 'Slipper' looks like in some other languages. Take your pick from:

deslizador
poussoir
Hefterzufuhr
pistone

Hope that helps :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can see in one or two of the photos the orange tube.. its not the giant bunny tube its a smaller one which my other two have always ignored and is too small for them to get through.. however fluffy-no-name has found it immense fun this evening.. she has done this for ages now but i finally caught her in the act!!
fluffy6.jpg

fluffy7.jpg

She is just so cute.. she's already eaten a fair bit and pooped all over the place :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
aawww he's a cutie too.. but i cant have anymore bunnies at the moment :wink:

dont worry honey, i was only joking!
i dont think i dare rehome him yet anyway till i am sure his new found appetite is a permanent feature!
plus i dont know if i would feel right about rehoming him knowing he is probably going to need regular dentals :?

Back