• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problems with shed!!!

nicole

Mama Doe
How many of you have a shed and a run attached?

If you do can you help me?

I knew when we laid the slabs that they were not level (due to to spirit level not working in the first place) and put the shed up anyway. :oops:

My friend David (appentice joiner) started to build my run.
He did not check to see how level the shed was, so built the run and attach it to the shed.

Well it was squint, so to make the run straight he put 3 bits of brick at 3 corners of the shed, so now when I put Dougal in the shed in the morning, the floor bows under my weight. :shock:

I do not know what to do for the best. :( :(

Do I take away the bricks and have the shed on the slabs and sort the run

Or

Do I pack under the shed with wood so it does not bow when you go in.

Sorry for it being long, there is no1 to help me. :(

I'd leave him in the shed for a bit and sort it out as it's not going to be too safe for you if it's doing that. It's not too difficult to lift the slabs and pack mud under then to get them more level (obv be careful about your back!)

Thanx, this happend on Sat and I'v been so stressed that it's reduced me to tears :( .

I just wanted Dougals home to be perfect. He deserves the best.

Nothing is ever simple in my life.

I just need some1 to talk to, thanx for replying.xxx

Aww, Dont worry about it chick. It isnt worth getting upset about, I go into mega stress mode every time we have to look for a new bunny home. Its a good thing that you care about him so much, and It will sort itself out very soon :) xx

Thanx I really hope so, cos it's getting me down. Havent slept for 3 nights cos of this.

All my own fault tho, I cant wait everything has to be done yesterday!

You all must think I'm a loony getting all stressed about a daft shed!!

Back