• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New toy video! lol

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: I got fed up with trying to play chase with Molly, so I made him a toy... here it is:
newmol6.jpg

And in action. Heehee. He's all worn out and is sleeping upside down with his soon to be removed bits showing. :lol:
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=96967&cdate=20060620&ctime=000040

He wouldn't keep still for any good pics, so here, close up bunny.
newmol7.jpg

awww what a sweetheart, is that your dressing gown robe by any chance? my Bambi is obsessed with my dressing gown robe you see! :lol: :lol: :lol:

great video bless him he is stunning :love:

OMG i thought our oscar was unique in his play!
Your bun is adorable thats so funny!
oscar has a thing for a cat toy..its a wand with a huge plume of yellow don like a feather boa on the thing and he loves to play with it in exactly the same way..and he gets miffed if you wont play with him with it..my mum thought my daughter whos 21 was teasing him..no he justs loves chasing and grunting at it and feling it brush across his face!
so oscar is not alone..ill have to show your vid to me mum!
thank you..cheered me up!

Thank you. :-D He is a bundle of energy, he tries to get me and any other passing feet and the dog to play with him all the time. The toy is a life saver, stops me getting dizzy. :lol: :lol:

He was being very affectionate last night and kept jumping on my lap for cuddles. Aw.

Back