• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trip to the vets????

Bell

New Kit
Hi,

I was just wondering if any of you with bonded rabbits, take them both to the vets together, if one has to go for something, or take the one that just needs treatment. I have to take one of mine in the morning and dont know what to do :cry:

Thanking you in advance

Bell :D

Didn't used to - but now I take both :D With my foursome, I take a bun that is likely to cause most trouble - usually both boys together or both girls :D

Its to have the vhd or the myxi jab, not sure which, im asking the vet which one is best to give first,

Take both because you don't want to get home and find they've fallen out. I was told they can fall out really quickly if separated. Plus it's moral support for the journey.

I always take both of mine. I just told the vet that I had been advised to do it. It makes me feel better that they've got eachothers company and no doubt it makes it a lot easier for them too. I'd feel guilty if I just took one of them :(

The vet won't mind.. if you turn up with them both...... he wont have much choice will he :D

Michelle x

Shell said:
I always take both of mine. I just told the vet that I had been advised to do it. It makes me feel better that they've got eachothers company and no doubt it makes it a lot easier for them too. I'd feel guilty if I just took one of them :(

The vet won't mind.. if you turn up with them both...... he wont have much choice will he :D

Michelle x

No he wont :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will take both of them :p :p

I just hope my pet carrier is big enough for them both, the vets is only 5 mins down the road

The trip to the vets went fine, I took both rabbits, and the pet carrier was big enough :p :p :p

And thank you all for your advice :D :D

Back