• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why????????????????????

Hey is so adorable!

I'm sure there is someone out there looking for a new man in their life, & who could refuse a smashing fella like Pumpkin!

*fingers crossed for you lil' man*

xxx

His age probably :cry: My buns were old when i got them and had been stuck in the rescue for ages because of their age they were always overlooked. Makes me cross.

I emailed about him a month or so ago and was told he had been re-homed.

Louise

Shoot me now! :oops: :oops:

I've just realised it wasn’t Pumpkin I enquired about but a different Nethie in Warwickshire! :oops: :oops:

Louise

aaawwwwwww Pumpkin is a sweetheart :love:
A little bunny but with a huge heart no doubt, bless him.
Hope he finds a lovely new Mummy and Daddy soon, if he has not been rehomed already.

He's lovely!!

He's absolutly lovely :love: I hate that he's not been homed, after being so badly treated he deserves it! That's why when I wanted to get rabbits i tried to find a Rescue Centre in the area but had no luck, so ended up buying from a lady who's bunny had babies. I'd be the softie who went for the ones no 1 else wanted, when I was younger I went to get a kitten and ended up with 2 because there was a little runty kinda 1 that I thought no-one else'd want! I can just see me when I'm a lawyer with a big house - I'll prob end up practically running a rescue of my own, and I wouldn't re-home any jst keep them all! :D

Tracy and Shaun have had alot on their plate recently - it may be that they have not got around to taking him off the list.

Towsbuns said:
Tracy and Shaun have had alot on their plate recently - it may be that they have not got around to taking him off the list.

Unfortunatly even though as Julie says things are going from bad to worst in our private lives at the moment.

Pumpkin is still here, I agree I don't understand why no-one has shown the slightest bit of interest in him he is a lovely boy, just doesn't show himself very well.

Never mind only another 6 weeks till the open day someone might just fall in love with him then and give him the great home he deserves :D :thumb:

I told my OH I needed a new bun to help ease the pain of turning 30....he said "NO!! NO MORE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!"

oh well :(

So, just out of interest, how many buns do you all have? I have 2, and they take up plenty of my time (and hard earned cash!) as it is! :wink:

If you remember, I wanted him at the time, but Tracey waylaid him :lol: She nearly nabbed some of the guineas too :wink:

Back