• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love my vet!!!!

toffee

Mama Doe
You might have read in the care section that I'm a bit concerned about Wallace's weight at the moment :( .

Well, I phoned the vet to register Wallace and Oliver and asked if they could both come in on Saturday for an MOT and they said it's FREE!!! :D :D

YAY!! :D :D They call it a 'new patient well-check'.

So happy that my vets practice preventative medicine for rabbits :thumb: as so many vets are onlt concerned with bunnies when they're sick. :(

I love my vets too! When I registered I not only got free health checks but they even set up Petplan insurance for me and got me a month free :D
Thankfully I have not had any major illnesses but all the vets I have seen at the practice seem very knowledgable and bunny-prepared. They were very keen to start vaccs straight away and gave me a vaccination record so I know when they are due again. The spay stitching was v neat and they gave me enough meloxicam for 10 days after as well as arranging a series of (free :D ) follow-up appointments so I think they are great :)

Yay!! :D

It's so nice to here nice vets stories instead of the horror stories we sometimes get on here!!

(And by the way, your bunny can't possibly be devilish - he's beautiful!!!!)

Back