• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning Time! (loads of picci's)

jay

Mama Doe
Mummy...have you seen the mess!!!!???
DSC01001.jpg

What a mess (and smell)!!
DSC00982.jpg

And that wasn't the only mess.....Milly was on a BIB mission to destroy vital information
DSC01006.jpg

As you can see she suceeded!! The remains of the phone book!!
DSC00983.jpg

I can help!!
DSC00992.jpg

...Actually I've changed my mind!
DSC00994.jpg

Whats going on in there then?? (Milly then proceeded to jump in but got a shock when she found the plastic was a bit slippy and jumped straight back out!)
DSC00997.jpg

These pellet things go in next mum!
DSC01004.jpg

Ooh, this is better!
DSC01009.jpg

Thats a lot of rubbish!
DSC01013.jpg

Mum...we think you forgot something!
DSC01012-1.jpg

Hey!! Its the hay!!!
DSC01018.jpg

All clean and tidy again...dinner is served!!
DSC01021.jpg

Ahh thanks mum...I love you!
DSC00984.jpg

Mine always come running over to help out, but my blooming giant Xanti jumps at the bin bag, tips it over then digs the rest out! (Obvoulsy I'm careful about him not going in the bag) Very helpful it is, but at least he's having fun!

BirdieBun said:
awwwww thats so cute:love: are your buns totally free range then? they are so adorable!

Sort of - they live in the kitchen/dining room so aren't free range round the entire house. The kitchen bit has laminate flooring which they have to cross to get to the door but they hate walking on it as its too slippy for them and so just stay in the dining area.

They are very well behaved and its lovely when we are in "their" room as they are very nosy and esp Jack tends to follow you about (despite being stepped on the odd time!) Even Milly who was my very nervous rescue bunny now comes up to say hello, albeit from about half a foot away - although she gets closer every time!!

Aw :love: Wish Molly was so helpful, he just gets in the way and tries to put old bits of torn up magazine back in his crate as I take them out. He runs round the house all day, but the one time I want him out of his den is the one time he wont leave! :p

Jack is beautiful!

jay said:
BirdieBun said:
awwwww thats so cute:love: are your buns totally free range then? they are so adorable!

Sort of - they live in the kitchen/dining room so aren't free range round the entire house. The kitchen bit has laminate flooring which they have to cross to get to the door but they hate walking on it as its too slippy for them and so just stay in the dining area.

They are very well behaved and its lovely when we are in "their" room as they are very nosy and esp Jack tends to follow you about (despite being stepped on the odd time!) Even Milly who was my very nervous rescue bunny now comes up to say hello, albeit from about half a foot away - although she gets closer every time!!

Awwwwww thats so lovely, my Orchid is still extremely nervous of me I occasionally give her a nose rub for like 2 seconds but that's if I am lucky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back