• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about frisky rabbit!

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
I'm worried that Dexter is a bit too frisky. He has started to spray wee all over the garden. I cleaned the hutch on Sunday and usually only need to wash the litter trays but he has weed up all the walls! :roll: :roll: :roll: He has also started pulling Ambers fur out and i noticed she has another bite wound on her ear (second time this has happened)
He was neutered in January so don't know why he's so frisky :?
When i go to put him back in the hutch he runs round my feet and even tried to spray wee on me! Do you think its normal? Should i take him to the vet? Maybe he had 3 testicles so he still has one left after the op :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm also worried about Amber in case he keeps biting her :(

Estelle said:
I'm worried that Dexter is a bit too frisky. He has started to spray wee all over the garden. I cleaned the hutch on Sunday and usually only need to wash the litter trays but he has weed up all the walls! :roll: :roll: :roll: He has also started pulling Ambers fur out and i noticed she has another bite wound on her ear (second time this has happened)
He was neutered in January so don't know why he's so frisky :?
When i go to put him back in the hutch he runs round my feet and even tried to spray wee on me! Do you think its normal? Should i take him to the vet? Maybe he had 3 testicles so he still has one left after the op :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm also worried about Amber in case he keeps biting her :(

Some buns dont stop even after they are neutered :roll: I have one of those too *sighs* :roll: :lol: :lol:

xxx

Back