• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dynamite??

It tells you on the bottle doesn't it? I got mine today but haven't used it yet. If I remember correctly I think it said 10ml of Dynamite to 100ml water... I'd double check though :?

xEMMAx said:
It tells you on the bottle doesn't it? I got mine today but haven't used it yet. If I remember correctly I think it said 10ml of Dynamite to 100ml water... I'd double check though :?

it does but then is said 5mil for something else :? so i am justy checking :D

I put a big dollop in a spray bottle and then mix with water :lol: :lol: Does that help?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
I put a big dollop in a spray bottle and then mix with water :lol: :lol: Does that help?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: how much is in the dollop laura??? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
loopylop said:

Dunno, I never measure anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha, honestly, I put maybe :? 2 teaspoons of it in a spray bottle (that you'd normally use for plants) with water!

loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:

Ha, honestly, I put maybe :? 2 teaspoons of it in a spray bottle (that you'd normally use for plants) with water!

that would be the correct dose then 10 mls :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:

that would be the correct dose then 10 mls :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Way!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats funny! :lol:

Back