• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my new baby!!!

Squishy

Banned
Ok so it's not a bunster, but she's still cute, no idea what to call her yet. Here she is :D :D

kawaii006.jpg

kawaii005.jpg

kawaii004.jpg

kawaii002.jpg

kawaii001.jpg

She's only 7 weeks old tomorrow and shes soooooo tiny!!! :love:

.::.amy.::. said:
I hate you!!!!

Not literally but i want a kitten :oops: :lol:

You should call her amy :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I want one too! :(
I considered the name Amy when I was naming Clio! :lol: Then I thought she looked more like a Clio so named her that :lol: :lol:

She is suuuuch a cutie!! My brother got her sister who is a all over grey tabby, I'll try get pictures of her tomorrow if I can. I still need to think of a name for her! She keeps sleeping on me its sooo cute!!!! :love:

awww bless her - i love kittens

7 weeks is a bit young though - not meant to leave mummies til at least 8 weeks old.

cazza said:
awww bless her - i love kittens

7 weeks is a bit young though - not meant to leave mummies til at least 8 weeks old.

Actually they are weaned at 5 weeks and able to leave at 7 weeks, me and my mum wouldn't let a kitten go until 10 weeks if we had any but these kittens where outside in the rain :shock: So we ended up taking two out of the four there.

Awwww Rachell she is gorgeous! I heart tabbies :D
So you bro has one too, are they in the same house then? Its so cute to have litter mates growing up together and watching them interact, please keep us updated with millions of pics! 8)

They sleep in my brothers room at the moment, I'm going to get looooads of pics of them both thursday cause my bros out so I'm looking after them :D :D :D :D

How did you come across them, Squishy? You said they were left out in the rain, did someone dump them?

The people who have them don't really own the mommy cat, shes from the far next to them but the farm wanted nothing to do with the cat and her kittens. So they put her and the kittens in what looks like a large triangle shaped rabbit run :shock: It had shelter, they said they had just put them out there because of the hot weather the other day but my little kitten had a snotty nose, they need worming and defleaing but other than signs of a previous snotty nose they seem healthy. They said as soon as they can rehome the last two kittens they are going to pay for the mommy cat to get spayed so she doesnt get preggers again

Back