• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnys at a children's playbarn

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I took my 21month old neice to a playbarn on friday.. it was lovely, a huge converted farm that has soft play, ride on trikes and tractors etc, a beach in a shed, and then a lovely little children's farm. They had an indoor area with lovely lionhead rabbits and some guinea pigs, housed separately, which were gorgeous!
then there was an outdoor pen with some huge lovely bunnies in.. it said they were giants crossed with lionheads :shock: :shock: :shock: Heres a couple of them i photographed:
playbarnrabbit1.jpg

playbarnrabbit2.jpg

They were all hiding out of the sun so was hard to get photos of them, except for these two.

omg a giant with a lionhead, :shock: :shock: :shock: looks werid must say! hope daddy was the lionhead! :shock: :shock:

There was one that was very very fluffy but he was hiding under a brick house. I did take a photo but it was dark and ive deleted it now.
There was one little lionhead in the indoor part that had escaped, i sat stroking him for ages cos i wasnt sure where to put him! Think he had jumped over the top of the pen :shock: There was already a sign up saying they had an escaped rabbit living under the entrance porch that had had babies :shock: :roll: There were lots of holes in the giant lionhead's pen area too :roll: I have no idea how they ended up with these cos the size difference is huge.. the lionheads indoors were more normal looking altho they were still crosses with something else too :roll:

Back