• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

phone call...update .. OMG what a state

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock:
just had a call from someone who knows someone who has 14 buns . some living together , unknown sexes . one 7 baby litter , now i yr old still all together .......can we help :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :evil:

just of to ring the woman with the buns that the woman knows :roll:

incidently i was on the phone 17mins to her and now i know her full life story :oops:

<<i realy dont want to make this call >>

the woman who knows this woman (complicated int it :oops: ) says she NEEDS help and she will tell her she has GOT to accept help .

:? :? NOT SURE WHAT RECEPTION ILL GET WHEN I RING . DONT EVEN HAVE ANY NAMES , JUST PHONE NUMBER .

bunnymadhouse said:
the woman who knows this woman (complicated int it :oops: ) says she NEEDS help and she will tell her she has GOT to accept help .

:? :? NOT SURE WHAT RECEPTION ILL GET WHEN I RING . DONT EVEN HAVE ANY NAMES , JUST PHONE NUMBER .

:shock: Good luck :?

looks like stuffing buns in my wardrobe :? :oops:
1 adult male , 1 adult female , 7 babies supposedly 1 yr old , sexes unknown =**** :shock: :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
S****t darnt even think about it

Any other rescues with space if we need em ?

bunnymadhouse said:
looks like stuffing buns in my wardrobe :? :oops:
1 adult male , 1 adult female , 7 babies supposedly 1 yr old , sexes unknown =**** :shock: :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:
S****t darnt even think about it

Any other rescues with space if we need em ?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Janex

ohhhh wel . 9 buns coming on monday .

<<<runs off to convert wardrobe , chest of drawers and bedside table into temporary nursery cages :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: >>>>>>>

just had a thought .... :shock: :shock: ...
if all young buns are female and about 1 yr old ...and living with adult male and adult female .......in theory we could end up with 8 litters of 10 babbies which equals 80 MORE baby buns :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OOOOOH S***T

<<<<RUNS OFF TO DIG HOLE TO BURY SELF IN ....BYE >>>>

trying to be optimistic for your sake! Would they not have had babies before now if the babies are approx a year old? and mom most certainly would have already had more litters? Trying to look on the bright side, that would be an awful lot of babies :( Fingers crossed the babes are all one sex, preferably male!

:shock:

Let me know if you need cages/hutches or a fosterer (after 1st july). :?

Thats a lot of rabbits - that Nightmare in Ohio started with 80 buns. :shock:

What about Emergency spaying every female? Maybe we could do a mass fundraise or something... :?

that was of course worst case scenario ..... fingers crossed . :shock: :? :?
as for their age i think she must have got it wrong ...or shes been very lucky so far . :shock:

Rabswood ...how many shall i reserve for you :wink:

Back