• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mini rex pics?

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure if this is the right section, teehee.

I've found a potential Molly friend in a mini-rex, but I know very little about the breed, anyone wanna show off theirs? It'd be particularly great if anyones got a size comparison between a mini rex and a breed I'll know like a nethie or dutch or mini lop

Kovu is a mini and he's with lops they're bigger then dwarf lops, they maybe are getting on for german lop size and George. George is a cross breed, Nicolab18b's, Diva is George's Mom and Phill's, Will is George's dad (to give you an idea of size) :D

Pic424.jpg

a1e20ac3.jpg

I have never quite worked out whether a mini rex is the same as a dwarf rex or not and, if not, which is bigger - can anyone enlighten me please?

Anyway, here's a pic of my Dad's dwarf and standard rexes together to give you an idea of size difference...

garden18June2006022.jpg

Is a 'Dwarf Rex' not the Americanism of the 'Mini Rex' :?
I THINK they are one and the same
Two nations divided by a common language and all that !!

Janex

SOAD said:
Kovu is a mini and he's with lops they're bigger then dwarf lops, they maybe are getting on for german lop size and George. George is a cross breed, Nicolab18b's, Diva is George's Mom and Phill's, Will is George's dad (to give you an idea of size) :D

Pic424.jpg

a1e20ac3.jpg

looks like Kovu is saying "too many white rabbits, must get away, too many white rabbits!!!!!I'm snow blind!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! "

I think it's still the mini rex in america, but there's a lady over there working on the micro rex! Getting a bit silly now!

Just remembered, the dwarf rex is a breed they're working on where a dwarf lop has a rex coat (bit like the velveteen lop, but obviously with a dwarf lop instead of an english)

jay said:
SOAD said:

Pic424.jpg

a1e20ac3.jpg

looks like Kovu is saying "too many white rabbits, must get away, too many white rabbits!!!!!I'm snow blind!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw, they're all very lovely. I've been hearing such good things about the breed, I'm gonna go ahead with getting the little girl. I'll post a pic once she arrives in a few weeks. <3

Back